It's now that time of the year where you either buy too much or you do not know what to offer to your loved ones. In this situation, I would do to things. First, I would try to find a way to give quality time such as an afternoon spent watching a movie at home with the kids or go out for a gourmet coffee with my BFF. Then, I would find a handmade special gift by an independent maker. Let me suggest you a few ideas that would please your husband, mom, dad and friends.
This is my Top 10 Christmas Gifts
2. Line and Gleam Stone Cushion Cover.
3. Coffee Cup that add a little plus to your day.
4. Espresso Cups that remind us of the Duralex collection.
5. Crossback Linen Apron to cook with style.
6. Long Cutting Board that add a minimalist vibe to your kitchen decor.
7. Pie Plate perfect for your favorite grandmother recipe.
8. Geometric Photo Holders to display you best pictures.
9. Ceramic Plant Pots perfect for a little greenery in your decor.
Enjoy your shopping experience! Don't forget to look at our NEW section. We added lots of new items last week. Hope you like them all.